Happy Valentines Day! (Almost)
I'm jumping the gun on this one but I'm really excited about this playlist (and this holiday...cheesy, definitely). It's fun to dress up and do romantic things, to give out Valentines and take time to appreciate the truly important people in your life.
Be sure to check back as I attempt to make Thin Mints to bring into work on Friday... the process will be documented and if successful, posted on this here journal.
I know I've been posting an awful lot of music lately but I couldn't resist making a little Valentines playlist. At least I made a little illustration to go with this one.
1. The Sweetest Thing - Camera Obscura
2. Lover - Devendra Banhart
3. Heart it Races (As Played by Dr. Dog) - Architecture in Helsinki
4. All I Want is You - Barry Louis Polisar
5. Prettiest Thing - Oh Darling
6. Bright Whites - Kishi Bashi
7. Fall In Love - Phantogram
8. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
9. Of Angels and Angles - The Decemberists
10. When I Can't Sleep - Pascal Pinon
11. If I Were a Fish - Múm
12. You + Me (Still Together in the Future) - Oberhofer
Happy listening! What are some of your favorite love songs?
PS. You can listen in on Spotify by clicking here.